Friday, November 1, 2013

2nd LookBook post PREVIEW :)



Last October 30,2013 I had my very first photoshoot. A "real" one with a "real" photographer, Ms. Pamela De Leon. 

Why do I say that this is "real"? Well, it's because I have never ever done an "ANTM-style" photoshoot where you have to pose and do this tricky "dance" with your photographer. I was really conscious and awkward at first. I didn't know where to put my hands or where to look, it's a relief that Pam was very nice and that my uncle, Russel Manalastas, was there to teach me and guide me throughout the whole shoot.



I was trying really hard to "model" hopefully you guys will like the outcome. And that I'll be able to show that a plus-size body can still be as fashionable as a size 2 body type.

Currently, I am on a strict diet where I have to let go of meat every ten days. Since I don't really like beef, I'm currently on a no pork, no rice, no fried food diet. Plus, I've been working hard to lose weight by going to the gym (Slimmer's World). As of now, I have lost 6lbs. And it doesn't only boost my confidence but also my health. I have developed Bronchial Asthma and GERD (acid reflux) due to my sudden weight gain.

My goal is to get to this size again:


I will soon be posting my latest look. As well as the link for my LookBook. I am really excited about this one and I hope everyone will appreciate me :)

Twitter: @YenPating18 http://twitter.com/yenpating18
Instagram: LieneNicolas http://instagram.com/lienenicolas
LookBook: LieneNicolas http://lookbook.nu/lienenicolas

No comments:

Post a Comment