Sunday, November 3, 2013

New LookBook post: My curves are out of this GALAXY!


Check out this look at: http://lookbook.nu/look/5520946

So what do you guys think? :) Creative criticisms are always welcome.

During the whole photoshoot, I was feeling really awkward and shy. It was my first time and I had no idea what do or where to look or how to place my feet or where to put my hands or should I smile or not. I was giggling after every click of the camera, it's a good thing that Ms. Pamela De Leon, our photographer, was very nice and patient. And my uncle, Russel Manalastas was there to encourage me to let my guard down and don't think about the people passing by.

I'm so glad that I got to take some decent shots. And I'm hoping that I didn't look so desperate with my posing. Since I don't have the "model-body" type, I was aiming to show that even curvy ones can "work it"

Here are some of the other full body shots:




I'm really proud of myself for having the courage to embrace my figure and flaunt it with confidence without being full of myself.

Wait! Let's not forget to discuss what composes this outfit. I'm wearing my vintage denim polo (I had it resized, it was kinda big and it looked very lose. Plus! It made me look wider before it was resized), my Kirin Kirin galaxy leggings given to me last Christmas, my Celinè Cycling Sneaker Shoes and lastly, my RayBan sunnies.

It's kinda sad that the leopard print and glitter on my polo was not visible but still, don't you agree that the quality of the pictures are incredible? :)

All in all, this look is very simple. The aim is to look trendy in a combination of simple pieces. I hope you guys liked this outfit.

Just to add more pics, here are some if the half body shots:




I think I was starting to "feel" it at this part of the photoshoot. And by the way, here are some pictures of me and my uncle, Russel Manalastas:




You can also visit his blog iamrusselem.blogspot.com and his Instagram account @iamrusselem. Let's not forget his LookBook account http://lookbook.nu/rusel

Thank you for reading my entry for today. I would like to thank once again Ms. Pamela De Leon for these amazing photos.

You can follow me here and on my other social media accounts:

Twitter: @YenPating18 http://twitter.com/yenpating18
Instagram: LieneNicolas http://instagram.com/lienenicolas
LookBook: LieneNicolas http://lookbook.nu/lienenicolas

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you look awkward at all. You look like you own this photo shoot. I like your style

    ReplyDelete